Tuesday, October 20, 2015
NOINO suggests improvements in Wage Revision
Today, i.e. on 20th October 2015, a NOINO delegation consisting of Shri Ganesh Kamath, Chief Advisor, NOINO; Smt Trupti Bramhe, All India EC member; Smt Neeta Prabhavalkar, All India EC member; Smt Saroj Kurdukar, WZ EC member; Shri Surendra Chitnavis, Asstt Treasurer, NOINO Mumbai unit met the ED(P) Shri Niraj Aggarwal & submitted a letter containing 41 issues on which we demanded improvements/gave suggestions.
Due to paucity of time, all issues could not be discussed during the Individual discussions on 16th October. Hence, we submitted the letter today.
We said that as far as the wage-proposal is concerned, it was acceptable to us provided our suggestions/demands on improvements in the allowances & other issues were considered favourably. Full text of the letter will be put shortly (on receipt from headquarters). Salient points are given now.
We specially stressed on the following points:-
1. Improvement in HRA & CCA.
2. Improvement in Transport Allowance.
3. Increase in Special Area Allowance.
4. Increase in North-East Education Allowance.
5. Increase in Conveyance Allowance for Handicapped employees.
6. Anomaly after computer increment.
7. Protection of pay on posting on promotion from CCA centres to non-CCA centres.
8. Increase in time-scales for stagnated employees.
9. No curtailment of leave after introduction of 5-day week & only proportionate increase in working hours.
10. Delinking of Stagnation Increment to performance & treating it as deferred NGI.
11. Allowance for professional/technical qualifications to officers.
The ED assured that the management would explore ways & means for improvement in allowances & said that they would strive to fulfill the expectations after talking to the concerned authorities. The Personnel officials are likely to visit Delhi, very shortly to press for the improvements.