Monday, August 31, 2015
1. Kindly note that from tomorrow, we are embarking upon the badge wearing programme. NOINO divisional units will co-ordinate with other unions locally in this matter.
2. The agitation of 'no work outside office hours' will also continue as it is.
3. Though there is no boycott on Insurance Week celebrations, the participation should be restricted strictly within office hours.
4. Kindly also note once again that NOINO is not participating in the general strike on 2nd September 2015.
As per decisions taken by NOINO Central Committee, NOINO will not participate in the general strike on 2nd September 2015 - the call given by different trade unions of the country.
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
As per earlier decided schedule, the Joint Forum of Unions met at Mumbai on 19th August, 2015 and decided the following programme of action:
1. NO WORK AFTER OFFICE HOURS to continue.
2. 1st September to 7th September - Badge Wearing.
3. 9th September to 19th September - Signature campaign among officers & employees (by holding general body meeting in all offices) on memorandum addressed to the Finance Minister.
4. 23rd September - Sending the signatures obtained from the employees and the officers to the Finance Minister by the Divisional Units.
5. The Joint Forum of Unions will be meeting again on 29th September at Pune to chalk out further programme of action including Strike action.
Friday, August 7, 2015
Continuing its efforts, on 5th August 2015, a NOINO delegation led by Shri Prakash Javadekar, Union Minister & President NOINO met Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley to break deadlock on wage revision and one more option for pension.
The delegation consisted of Shri Ganesh Kamath, Chief Advisor; Shri Dattaraj Prabhukhanolkar, General Secretary; Shri S. K. Saini, EC member & Shri Yashpal Singh, Zonal Secretary, NZ unit.
Meeting was essentially an attempt to break the stalemate on the wage revision & the pension option issues. We have expressed emphatically that LIC employees deserve a wage revision that is commensurate with its paying capacity. We firmly expressed our opposition to our linking with the banking industry. Jaitleyji patiently heard us & assured to look into the matter. The delegation also submitted memorandums on the issues of 5 days' week & anomaly after computer increment.
The delegation also met Amitji Shah, President BJP once again (after our meeting on 9th July) as in the previous meeting he had invited us to Delhi for further talks. We once again urged Amitji to ensure the delinking of LIC from the Banking Industry as also to reign in the bureaucrats who were scuttling the just demands of LIC employees.
NOINO will continue to make efforts to resolve the pending issues of the LIC employees. We also appeal to all the employees to follow all the agitation programmes given by the joint front.