Thursday, October 31, 2013
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
NOINO's EFFORTS PAY OFF …!!!
3% PLLI for the year 2012-13 at Corporate level has been cleared. ZO/DO/BO level to be worked out by respective offices. The instructions would be released shortly by CO. The threshold limit for any office is 1.5% on pre-revised pay as on 1.8.2007.
As you are aware, NOINO was consistently raising this issue with the management. It had earlier formally raised this issue with the ED(Personnel) on 12th July 2013 & 14th October 2013 besides several informal follow-ups.
NOINO will continue to fight for the employees & officers of the Corporation.
Monday, October 14, 2013
A NOINO delegation consisting of Shri Ganesh Kamath, Chief Advisor, NOINO and Shri Manish Patankar, EC member, NOINO met ED(P) Shri M R Kumar today i.e. on 14th October 2013 & discussed the following issues:-
1. PLLI:- ED said that at this moment it looked difficult. He, however, said that the management would explore the possibility of ex-gratia.
2. One more option for pension:- We said that this issue was pending since long. We demanded that the matter be expedited. ED said that the management was making all efforts to secure the benefit.
3. Wage-revision:-- ED said that after the concerned authorities gave the green signal, the talks would commence. He also said that efforts were on to secure one more pension option before & outside wage-revision as demanded by us.
4. Sabbatical leave/Child care leave:- ED said that the management was considering all aspects of this issue before taking any decision.
5. LTC:- We reiterated our earlier demands of airfare to all Class I officers & other allied demands (refer our Charter of Demands, 2012). ED was positive on this issue & said that the management was working on the same.
6. 5 days week:- We again raised this demand & said that now that the majority of collection was from alternate channels, there should be no excuse in not accepting & implementing our demand. ED sounded positive & assured to look into the matter.
7. Raising the limits of re-imbursement of High Cost/protracted treatment for major diseases: ED said that this issue was also on the agenda of the management.
8. Election duty:- We again raised this issue & said that now in some divisions the EC was summoning employees for training. We demanded that the CO should once for all settle the issue in the light of the two judgements delivered by the division benches of Mumbai High Court in September 2009 & June 2013 by making it applicable to All India. ED was positive on this issue & assured to look into the matter.